Frequently Asked Questions
1. DO I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
An appointment is preferred to make sure that we have someone available to see you.
2. ARE THE SERVICES CONFIDENTIAL?
All of our services are confidential and private.
3. CAN I BRING A FRIEND?
Yes, you can bring a friend, boyfriend/husband, parent or relative but the session is initially conducted one-on-one. And again all the services are confidential.
4. WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO MY APPOINTMENT?
A picture ID is helpful but not necessary.
5. HOW MUCH WILL EVERYTHING COST?
All of our services are free.
6. IF I AM A MINOR DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PARENT COME WITH ME?
No, none of the services we provide require parent approval or notification.